The overarching goal of California’s Strategic Workforce Development Plan is the reorientation and realignment of California’s workforce programs and institutions to support a dynamic and globally successful state economy that offers all residents – including the most vulnerable – an opportunity for a higher quality of life.
Projects highlighted on this page demonstrate the implementation of this vision by communities and regions throughout California. The projects have been broken out into their own separate links. Please click the link of interest to you.
The California Workforce Development Board is now accepting applications for Workforce Accelerator 6.0 Projects. For more information, click here.
The California Workforce Development Board and the Labor and Workforce Development Agency have announced additional SlingShot funds to boost, expand and/or sustain awardees' current SlingShot efforts. To see the award list click here.
Workforce Accelerator Fund 5.0 Award Announcements
To view the award announcements click here.
Big Ideas in Workforce Innovation now available electronically, here.
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation
California Workforce Development Board
800 Capitol Mall, Suite 1022
Sacramento CA 95814