The California Workforce Development Board (CWDB) is committed to providing information and services to everyone with care and respect. We treat all persons with courtesy and dignity regardless of position or personal characteristics and foster an inclusive environment free of bias.
Some of the steps we are actively taking to maintain an accessible website content include, but is not limited to, dedicating resources to digital accessibility, performing accessibility testing, and analyzing new and updated web content to comply with evolving accessibility standards.
Website Accessibility Certification Document
If you need reasonable accommodation or an alternative format to access services and information on this website, contact:
California Workforce Development Board (CWDB)
P.O. Box 826880, MIC 45
Sacramento, CA 94280-0001
California Relay Service (711) – Provide the EEO number (1-916-657-1440) to the operator.
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation