The California Workforce Development Board (CWDB) promotes and celebrates statewide workforce development efforts via the Internet, social media platforms, press releases, and newsletters. We share the successes of our grantees, partners, and participants to highlight innovative workforce development approaches.
Photographs, video footage, and success stories amplify organizational work, create a platform for workers’ voices, feature creative pathways to employment and highlight the unquantifiable successes of participants.
For this reason, the CWDB requests participant and partner support to capture moments that help tell the story of each initiative and project.
Complete the release form below to consent to CWDB’s use of photos or videos containing your likeness.
The goal of our social media presence is to engage the public and enhance awareness of CWDB programs, grants, and services. Follow us on the following social media platforms for up-to-date news and information about the great work our department is doing. Email us at email@example.com with questions and feedback regarding our social media.
Facebook – Follow the CWDB’s Facebook account to get info about the work our department is doing and useful links to other resources.
Instagram – Follow the CWDB’s Instagram account to get info about the work our department is doing and useful links to other resources.
LinkedIn – Follow the CWDB’s LinkedIn account to get info about the work our department is doing and useful links to other resources.
Twitter – Follow the CWDB’s Twitter account to get info about the work our department is doing and useful links to other resources.
YouTube – The CWDB’s YouTube Channel hosts live stream board meetings and highlight success stories resulting from our programs
Social Media Disclaimer
We welcome your feedback and expect your comments to be respectful and courteous of other users and CWDB staff. Comments made by others do not necessarily represent the opinions of the department. Comments may be removed if they contain:
- Personal information (e.g., phone numbers, addresses)
- Obscene, indecent, or profane language
- Threats or defamatory statements
- Discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or political affiliation or belief
- Inaccurate or misleading information
- Please follow these guidelines when posting on our social media accounts:
- Stay on topic. Only post comments relevant to the item posted.
- Do not insult one another or the subjects of our posts. Keep your comments civil.
- Focus your comments on issues, not individuals.
- Do not spam comments.
- Do not advertise products or services.
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation