Workforce Accelerator Fund
The California Workforce Development Board and the Employment Development Department funded projects that design, develop, and implement projects that accelerate employment and re-employment strategies for California job seekers. The State Board and EDD will fund projects and partnerships to create and prototype innovative strategies that bridge education and workforce gaps for targeted populations, and initial implementation of promising models and practices in workforce system service delivery infrastructure.
Projects accelerate skill development, employment, and reemployment for one or more target populations.
Workforce Accelerator Fund Goals:
- Improve labor market and skills outcomes for the target groups through the development of strategies that fill gaps, accelerate processes, or customize services to ensure greater access to workforce services and employment opportunities.
- Implement, replicate and scale successful innovations that emerged from previous Accelerator projects.
- Create new modes for service delivery and funding alignment that can be replicated across the State and tailored to regional needs.
- Leverage State investment with commitments from industry, labor, public, and community partners.
Workforce Accelerator Fund 10
The California Workforce Development is accepting applications for the Workforce Accelerator 10 grant program now through December 20, 2021.
The full grant program, solicitation, and funding information can be accessed here.
Workforce Accelerator Fund 9.0 Award Announcements
To view the award announcements: WAF 9.0 Award Announcements
Workforce Accelerator Fund 8.0 Award Announcements
To view the award announcements: WAF 8.0 Award Announcements
Workforce Accelerator Fund 7.0 Award Announcements
To view the award announcements: WAF 7.0 Award Announcements
Workforce Accelerator Fund 6.0 Award Announcements
To view the award announcement: WAF 6.0 Award Announcements
Workforce Accelerator Fund 5.0 Award Announcements
To view the award announcements: WAF 5.0 Award Announcements
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation
California Workforce Development Board
800 Capitol Mall, Suite 1022
Sacramento CA 95814