State Board, Meetings and Archives
The California Workforce Development Board, appointed by the Governor and led by a majority of members from the state’s brightest business, education and labor community, performs the unique function of guiding workforce development strategy and policy in response to economic trends. This private-sector led body is tasked with advising the Governor on jobs and workforce development. The Board will work closely with Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) to identify the needs of industry and to create career pathways that provide businesses the skilled workforce they need and while putting unemployed and underemployed Californians back to work.
The State Workforce Development Board engages State and local workforce, education, and economic development partners in this critical work.
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation