Regional Equity and Recovery Partnerships Grant – Request for Applications
The Labor and Workforce Development Agency (LWDA) and the California Workforce Development Board (CWDB) are pleased to announce $24,050,000 in competitive grants to fund Regional Equity and Recovery Partnerships (RERP) between Local Workforce Development Boards and Community College Regional Consortia.
What is the RERP Grant?
RERP represents an acceleration and deepening of the existing Regional Plan Implementation efforts and will support and invest in partnerships attempting to add high road approaches to existing sector strategies and career pathway programs. “High Road” is a set of economic and workforce development strategies to achieve economic growth, economic equity, shared prosperity, and a clean environment. The strategies include, but are not limited to interventions that:
- Improve job quality and job access, including for women and people from underserved and underrepresented populations.
- Meet the skill and profitability needs of employers.
- Meet the economic, social, and environmental needs of the community.
Funding Source Information
- Regional Equity and Recovery Partnerships Technical Assistance and Evaluation Request for Application (RFA)
- Regional Equity and Recovery Partnerships Request for Application (RFA) RPU’s only
* Application Due Date Extension: New Due Date May 6, 2022
RERP Application Workshop & Q & A (Recorded Wednesday, February 16, 2022)
This workshop covered the purpose of RERP and what interested applicants should know and prepare for when applying for funding.
Responses from this Q & A session will be included in the February 18th Weekly Q & A.
Friday, May 6, 2022, 3:00 PM (PST)
December 1, 2022 through September 30, 2025
*Note: All dates after the final proposal submission deadline are approximate and may be adjusted as conditions dictate, without addendum to the RFA.
Weekly Q & A
Q&A February 22, 2022 (includes questions from the workshop)
Q & A will be posted weekly, each Tuesday, starting February 22, 2022.
Questions must be received by 3:00 PM on Thursdays (PST) to be included in the following Tuesday’s weekly posting. Questions received after 3:00 PM on Thursday will be included in the following week’s Q & A.
The last Q & A posting will be Friday, April 29, 2022. Questions must be received by 3:00 PM on Tuesday, April 26, 2022.
Questions submitted after the April 26 deadline will not be included in the Q & A.
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation