Increasing Skills and Credential Work Group
The State Board approved the creation of the Increasing Skills & Credential Attainment Work Group in September 2014. Over the next 12 months, this work group will focus on identifying skills credentials that are industry-valued, supporting regional calibration of labor market supply and demand, articulating diverse career pathways in key industries, and supporting regional Slingshot coalitions.
The Increasing Skills & Credential Attainment workgroup will support and catalyze experimentation, Statewide workforce goals, and large scale change.
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation