Regional Plan Implementation 5.0 – Request for Applications
The Labor and Workforce Development Agency (LWDA) and the California Workforce Development Board (CWDB) are pleased to announce $2,000,000 of Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funds for competitive Regional Plan Implementation 5.0 grants.
Applying for RPI 5.0 Funds
- RPI 5.0 Request for Applications (RFA)
- All applications must be submitted via the Cal E-Grants portal
- Regional Indicators and Metrics – Exhibit K
- Recorded Application presentation webinar
- Cal-E-Grants Registration and Application Walk-Through Slide Deck (TBA)
- Below are Reference Guides for using Cal E-Grants to apply for RPI 5.0:
RPI 5.0 Application Workshop & Live Q & A
Thursday September 22nd 10:00 -11:00 am (Pacific)
This will be a live session to assist applicants with any questions regarding the use of the Cal E-Grants online application and technical questions regarding the RPI 5.0 program.
Q & A from this session will be included in the Weekly Q & A.
Monday October 10, 2022 3:00PM (Pacific)*
RPI 5.0 Award Announcement
January 2023 – June 2024
*Note: All dates after the final proposal submission deadline are approximate and may be adjusted as conditions dictate, without addendum to the RFA.
Weekly Q & A
Questions regarding the instructions for this RFA may be directed to: RPIInfo@cwdb.ca.gov
Note: “RPI 5.0 Question” in the subject line.
Questions must be received by 3:00 PM on Thursdays (PST) to be included in the following Tuesday’s weekly posting. Questions received after 3:00 PM on Thursday will be included in the following week’s Q & A.
The last Q & A posting will be Tuesday, October 4, 2022. Questions must be received by 3:00 PM on Thursday, September 29, 2022.
Questions submitted after the Tuesday, September 29, 2022 deadline will not be included in the Q & A.
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation