The Supervised Population Workforce Training grants invest in innovative county programs that deliver workforce training to the supervised population (all persons who are on probation, mandatory supervision, or post-release community supervision as defined AB 2060 [Chapter 383, Statutes of 2014] and are supervised by, or are under the jurisdiction of, a county) and reduce the risk of recidivism. Programs funded through this grant will create opportunities for the supervised population to improve their qualifications for apprenticeship programs, community college career programs, and direct job placement. These programs will help the supervised population participants obtain a marketable and industry or apprenticeship board-recognized certification, credential, or board-recognized certification, credential, or degree.
– materials, publications, PowerPoints, etc.
Q&A – 2/15/2018
Q&A – 2/16/2018
AB 2060 3.0 Application Workshop
Click here to download the PDF
*Only past and current AB 2060/ForwardFocus grantees are eligible to apply for 3.0.
If you have any questions please contact the ForwardFocus Program Manager, Danielle Vienna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fidelity Bonding Program Information
For more information on the Fidelity Bonding Program please contact WSBBonding@edd.ca.gov
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation
California Workforce Development Board
800 Capitol Mall, Suite 1022
Sacramento CA 95814