Workforce Corrections Partnership Map
This map is intended to foster regional collaboration associated with the Prison to Employment Initiative by providing workforce development and corrections professionals, policymakers, and other stakeholders with a general understanding of where community based organizations (CBOs), correctional facilities, and other reentry service providers are located relative to the boundaries of the state’s 14 workforce regions.This is a BETA Version only. Additionally, for those that would like to communicate and provide feedback or have questions, please send here: firstname.lastname@example.org To visit the Workforce Corrections Partnership page click here.
This map allows users to select or deselect layers data of data to display on the map. To do this, follow the below instructions:
- Click the “>>” icon in the upper left corner of the map.
- Select the “Legend” tab.
- Select or deselect check boxes next to each data layer name to display or hide that layer’s data.
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
Contact for Map Issues Only
To contact us about this page only:
800 Capitol Mall, Suite 1022
Sacramento CA 95814