SLINGSHOT Accelerating Income Mobility through Regional Collaboration
SlingShot seeks to seed collaborative efforts by employers and industry, government, workforce and economic development, and education stakeholders within a region to identify and then work to solve employment challenges that slow California’s economic engine — with regionally-selected solutions to regionally-defined problems.Click here for a broader overview.
The 5 Dimensions of Slingshot:
• We can make the greatest impact on major jobs and employment issues at the regional level.
• We must turn the tide on income mobility in California.
• We need to tackle big issues.
• We need to measure what we undertake.
• We must create the space to take risks
CWA Spring Conference: WORKCON
May 10-12, 2017
See you there!
Regional In-Person: Sustaining Industry Engagement
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
10:00AM – 2:00PM
Seats are limited. To RSVP by June 16, 2017, click HERE
Webinar: How to Facilitate Effective Meetings with Industry
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
- CA Community Colleges Econ & Workforce Development
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Employment Development Department
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Education
- State Personnel Board
- EDD/Labor Market Information Division
- EDD Policy & Guidance
- California Employment Training Panel
- Workforce Investment Works
- California Department of Rehabilitation
California Workforce Development Board
800 Capitol Mall, Suite 1022
Sacramento CA 95814